Return To Library
Develop a Partnerships Strategy
Case Synopsis -
Develop the strategy and approach to establish critical partnerships for RB so that it can “own” the most valuable business driving relationships in the category.
In addition to selling directly to the consumer, there are a number of potential partnerships and corporate approaches that would represent significant volume opportunities, and would also prevent competitors from accessing those sales opportunities.
Some of these include:
- Corporate gifting and incentives
- Provisioning partners (e.g. AirBnB, timeshares, yacht clubs, etc.)
- Gifting businesses and platforms (e.g. Touch of Modern, 1 800-Flowers)
- Real Estate Companies
- Licensing initiatives for custom products (NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA, Entertainment properties, musicians, etc.)
- Kiosk deployment for digital purchases in logical foot-traffic venues
- Events, conferences, festivals
PR & Communications
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Sales & Business Development
- Students will learn how to strategically select business partners.
- Students will learn licensing business nuances.
- Students will gain exposure to senior marketing initiatives
- Students will learn how to present complex business topics
- Students will gain exposure to discussions surrounding revenue generation
- Students will get experience in a startup environment
What is an #OpenCase?
CapSource #OpenCases are open innovation challenges designed to provide more schools and students with access to experiential learning opportunities. Now, schools all around the world can use our old projects as Case Studies FOR FREE!